This is a terrific article which needs to be read by anyone in network marketing. There are also a heap of good articles at the site that I urge anyone in the industry to read.
Having made the link above so as not to be seen as plagiarizing, here is the list:
The fastest way to kill any network marketing opportunity…
- Do nothing, never call prospects, expect money to flow in on “auto pilot”, expect your upline to build your business.
- Have a big EGO.
- Do not team up with your upline or downline, stay hidden.
- Do not organize or attend any meeting or webinar.
- If you attend a meeting, show up in your shorts.
- Do not read any personal development book.
- Do not return calls from your team.
- Produce your own unduplicable recruitment tools.
- Do not take time to understand the compensation plan or products, services.
- Jump from opportunity to opportunity.
Perhaps we need to revisit why we got involved in the opportunity in the first place. There are 3 reasons we stall in any endeavor in life: no opportunity, not enough information, insufficient motivation.
Network marketing delivers the opportunity in spades. Get into a great company and you get mentored, tutored, trained, guided, supported and helped every step of the way. Network marketing is the only way that us ordinary folk can work hard for a few years and earn more each month than a doctor or lawyer can in a year. And it all starts from just a few people you know telling a few people they know.
The Internet (and I hope this blog helps and) backs up the information from good companies to ensure that a lack of knowledge is not in your way to success. Everything, from time management, personal development, business planning down to the details of prospecting and mentoring are all easily available to anyone who recognizes that any worthwhile endeavor has a learning curve before the results begin to pour in.
And lastly, motivation completes the Holy Trinity of Network Marketing success. I have blogged on this before and refer you to this article. If your ‘WHY’ is missing or not big enough then success in this industry is impossible.
Re-read the 10 points above and decide where you want to go with your chosen opportunity.
Subscribe to our Mailing List: